Friday, November 04, 2005

Halloween Night

Oh I forgot to mention Halloween: three words: Fear and Loathing.

This is what Raol Duke and Dr Gonzon took to Las Vegas
We had two bags of grass, seventy-
five pellets of mescaline, five
sheets of high powered blotter
acid, a salt shaker half full of
cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-
colored uppers, downers, screamers,
laughers... Also a quart of tequila,
a quart of rum, a case of beer, a
pint of raw ether and two dozen
amyls.

This was Duke's Comment

not that we needed all of that, but once you get locked into a really serious drug collection, the tendancy is to push it as far as you can...


Well for Halloween... mine was worse.

I showed up for a conference the next day in the same suite I had on the night before. "Holy Jesus" my boss exclaimed "Did you sleep in your clothes?"

yeah you wish, there's no sleeping anymore. I just rode the night buses until it turned to the day bus, and I could take the train. You don't want to meet the night bus people. Scary people, mummies, ghouls, junior attornies. Coupled with the sheet of acid I ate and the 5 dozen red bulls. lights out (really on, too on, many blinking lights moving really fast).

Actually, Halloween was quite nice. Went out to the gentleman's club and discussed Bauldelere over some cocktails, you know,, usual classy London intellectual stuff...


anyway, there's some bats in my room I need to handle; let you know how that goes,

thanks for reading,
Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home